Tradition and innovation

Since our establishment in 1937 as a trading company for mining products in the Ruhr Valley we have had a strong relation to this region. We still have today, but our customers have evolved further – and so have we.

The number of different fasteners and fixings has increased. The demands on our services have become more complex. The fields our customers are active in have become more diverse. Accordingly, our scope of action has continuously expanded and meanwhile covers the entire European region.

Company History

1937Establishment
of the company
1950Provider of services
to the coal and steel industry
1973Extension of the
product range

Company moves to the current
address at Kieferstr. 42    
1989Plant extension
1.800 square metres
1994Structural change
Establishment of the branch
in Hungary (Budapest)
1998Plant extension
1.000 square metres
2002Strengthening of foreign
business

Branch in Poland (Zabrze)
2011Plant extension
1.600 square metres
2012Automated
storage system

Contact

Watermann GmbH+Co.KG
Verbindungs- und Befestigungstechnik

Kieferstraße 42
D-44225 Dortmund
Germany

Tel.      +49(0)231/7 75 91-0
Fax      +49(0)231/7 75 91-33
Email: info@watermann-gmbh.de